Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Weighty Issues


I know I weigh extra for my height… But it never bothered me. These oodles of weight came from my extreme love of food. There are people who are against discrimination based on gender, caste, ethnicity etc etc.. Well, I am strongly against discrimination based on cuisines. Be it North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, French, I have no partiality. I simply love them.
But I never knew that my love of food will make me look older than my age. One of the embarrassing moments of my life was the one that took place in Total Mall, Madiwala.
I was searching for a suitable Tupperware box. An old lady was also searching for a lunch Box. She slowly started the conversation.
“I’m getting this for my grandson. He is studying LKG.”  (My Mind voice:LKG Kid uses Tupperware box??? )
“He lost his box recently & this is a never ending process. The price is too much” ( Why the hell did u give Tupperware to a KG  kid)
“So.. Is this for your son? How old is he”  (Stupid lady. Not all the girls with a tummy should have a kid. )
“My son also studying LKG.” (I don’t want to be embarrassed more by saying that I’m single & there is no possibility of a kid :D :D :D )
“What are u doing & what is ur husband.”
I’m working in an IT firm & my hubby also in same field. (I was speeding up the process to avoid this lady)
“Ur second son in LKG & wat about ur first kid.. Is it a boy or girl” (With this question she appeared like a real witch with a hat ,travelling in a mob… I dint answer anything.I chose a box immediately & prepared to leave.)
“Hey, I am asking you only.” ( Shut up your mouth lady. I think your fate is in my hand. ERrrrrrr)
” He is in 2nd Standard. Bye”
I left the place immediately, thinking about the ways to become slim & sexy. After several unsuccessful attemps to gym, aerobics classes , I decided to stay happily with my tummy. Yes, I have developed an attitude now -   “Its my tummy & I am the one carrying it wherever I go. If anyone is asking me to stop eating, I ll eat them too” :P :P :P

5 comments:

  1. Cool !!! Nice and good one ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good flow of words..:) Keep rocking..:) Best Wishes..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my chubby Panda :) you LITERALLY killed it !! The best part is "2nd standard son" :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job!! Keep going. I meant the eating job ;-) of course the writing too!!

    ReplyDelete